Patient Community Group (PCG)
The Patient Community Group are a selection of patients who meet at regular intervals with the practice, to decide ways of making a positive contribution to the services and facilities offered by the practice to their patients.
What is the Purpose of the PCG?
- To give practice staff and patients the opportunity to discuss topics of mutual interest in their Practice.
- To provide the means for patients to make positive suggestions about the Practice and their own healthcare.
- To encourage health education activities within the Practice.
- To act as a representative group that can be called upon to influence the local provision of Health and Social Care.
- To assist patients in making complaints and helping them through the process. They can also liaise with the practice on behalf of the patients.
If you wish to contact your patient representatives, please ask a receptionist.